- Pigeon's Point Beach
- 8 min walk
- Nelson's Dockyard
- 12 min walk
- Galleon Beach
- 4 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Falmouth Harbour, Antigua Yacht Club Marina is in the historical district and on the waterfront. Hermitage Bay and Falmouth Harbour Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Public Market and Heritage Quay. Travelling with kids? Consider Springhill Riding Club, or check out an event or a game at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Pigeon's Point Beach - 8 min walk
- Nelson's Dockyard - 12 min walk
- Falmouth Harbour Marina - 3 min drive
- Galleon Beach - 4 min drive
- Shirley Heights - 9 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Antigua Yacht Club Marina
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location. No pool but shuttle to fab beaches near by.