- Shepherd Neame Brewery
- 16 min walk
- Boughton Golf Club
- 3 min drive
- Mount Ephraim Gardens
- 4 min drive
- London (SEN-Southend)
- 67 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
March Cottage is located in Faversham. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Whitstable Beach and Brogdale Collections, while Marlowe Theatre and Sittingbourne Heritage Museum are cultural highlights. Sittingbourne and Kemsley Light Railway and Howletts Wild Animal Park are also worth visiting.
- Shepherd Neame Brewery - 16 min walk
- Boughton Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Mount Ephraim Gardens - 4 min drive
- Whitstable Beach - 9 min drive
- Sittingbourne Golf Centre - 10 min drive
- Faversham Station - 11 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 73 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Good stay except the heating that went off over night. It's also close to the beds head. I also noticed a draft near the door. The landlord told me she will do what's required. All in all I liked the night I spent there.