- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Shepherd Neame Brewery
- 2 min walk
- Boughton Golf Club
- 9 min drive
- Mount Ephraim Gardens
- 11 min drive
- London (SEN-Southend)
- 68 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Faversham, The Sun Inn is near a train station. Leeds Castle and Canterbury Cathedral are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Sittingbourne and Kemsley Light Railway and Bredgar and Wormshill Light Railway.
- Shepherd Neame Brewery - 2 min walk
- Boughton Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Mount Ephraim Gardens - 11 min drive
- Sittingbourne Golf Centre - 14 min drive
- Whitstable Beach - 14 min drive
- Faversham Station - 8 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 60 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sun Inn Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Sun Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was unique and fantastic. It was clean, comfortable and breakfast was delicious.