Find cheap hotels in Fermanville
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fermanville
Most frequently booked hotels in Fermanville
Finding Fermanville Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Fermanville? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Fermanville has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Fermanville include:
- Chateau des Ravalet
- Cite de la Mer
- Liberation Museum
- Holy Trinity Basilica
- Thomas Henry Museum
- Gatteville Lighthouse
- Brix Church
When is the Best Time to Explore Fermanville?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Fermanville, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Fermanville are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Fermanville is 27 mm.