Find cheap hotels in Feuchtwangen
Hotels from £62
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Feuchtwangen
Most frequently booked hotels in Feuchtwangen
Finding Feuchtwangen Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Feuchtwangen? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Feuchtwangen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Feuchtwangen include:
- Romanesque Cloister
- Singers' Museum
- Franconian Museum
- Casino Feuchtwangen
- Rothenburg Town Hall
- Dinkelsbuehl Golfclub
- Museum Kinder-Zeughaus
When making plans for your trip to Feuchtwangen, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Feuchtwangen?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Feuchtwangen, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Feuchtwangen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas November and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 5 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Feuchtwangen is 26 mm.