Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with digital TV, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a computer, a fireplace in the lobby and TV in a common area
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the clean guestrooms
- 13 minutes by car from Royal Highland Centre and 6 minutes from Deep Sea World
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 324 reviews
About the Boreland Lodge HotelLocation 31-33 Boreland Road, Dunfermline, Scotland KY11 1DA
Boreland Lodge Hotel offers its guests a fireplace in the lobby. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Dunfermline hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (19.6 km / 12.2 mi)
- Train station: Dunfermline Inverkeithing Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Boreland Lodge Hotel offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a ceiling fan. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Dunfermline hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Boreland Lodge Hotel Dunfermline
- Boreland Lodge Hotel
- Boreland Dunfermline