Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with digital TV, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a computer, a fireplace in the lobby and TV in a common area
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the value of their stay
- 12 minutes by car from Dunfermline Abbey and 12 minutes from Yellowscott Country Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 320 reviews
About the Boreland Lodge HotelLocation 31-33 Boreland Road, Dunfermline, Scotland KY11 1DA
Boreland Lodge Hotel offers its guests a fireplace in the lobby. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Dunfermline hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (18.7 km / 11.6 mi)
- Train station: Dunfermline Inverkeithing Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Boreland Lodge Hotel offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a ceiling fan. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Dunfermline hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM until 9 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Boreland Lodge Hotel Dunfermline
- Boreland Lodge Hotel
- Boreland Dunfermline