Find cheap hotels in Fingal Bay
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fingal Bay
Most frequently booked hotels in Fingal Bay
Finding Fingal Bay Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Fingal Bay? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 28 Fingal Bay hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Fingal Bay
When you're deciding where to stay in Fingal Bay, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Fingal Bay hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Fingal Bay Holiday Park
- Oasis at Fingal Bay
Exploring Fingal Bay
The city of Fingal Bay has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Fingal Bay include:
- Tomaree National Park
- Point Stephens Lighthouse
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Nelson Bay Golf Club
- Samurai Beach
- Gan Gan Hill Lookout
- D'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay
When making plans for your trip to Fingal Bay, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Fingal Bay?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Fingal Bay, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Fingal Bay are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are November and July, whereas October and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Fingal Bay is 33 mm.