Find cheap hotels in Finland
Hotels from £73
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Finland
Most frequently booked hotels in Finland
Finding Finland Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Finland? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Finland has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Finland include:
- George Crosby Manitou State Park
- Superior National Forest
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
- Cross River Heritage Center
- Shovel Point
- North Shore Commercial Fishing Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Finland?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Finland, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Finland are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 95 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and -6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 249 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 290 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 158 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Finland is 792 mm.