Find cheap hotels in Firozabad
Hotels from £15
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Firozabad
Most frequently booked hotels in Firozabad
Finding Firozabad Hotels
So, you're considering going to Firozabad? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Firozabad?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Firozabad, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Firozabad are typically May and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas December and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 54 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 41°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 85 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 37°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 610 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 34°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 31 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Firozabad is 780 mm.