Find cheap hotels in Fiss
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fiss
Most frequently booked hotels in Fiss
Finding Fiss Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Fiss? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Fiss hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Fiss
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Fiss, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotels in Fiss for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Tirol
- Hotel Toalstock
The following Fiss hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Das Marent
- Hotel Toalstock
The city of Fiss has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Fiss include:
- Summer Funpark Fiss
- Moeseralm Gondola
- Sonnen Ladis-Fiss Gondola
- Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Komperdell Gondola
- Fendels-Ried Gondola
When making plans for your holiday in Fiss, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Fiss?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Fiss, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Fiss are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas November and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Fiss is 25 mm.