- Leas Cliff Hall
- 1 min walk
- Lower Leas Coastal Park
- 10 min walk
- Folkestone Harbour
- 14 min walk
- Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Folkestone, 10 to 12 Folkestone is near the beach. Eurotunnel Folkestone Terminal and Dover Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at White Cliffs of Dover and Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Folkestone Racecourse or Lydden Hill Race Circuit.
- Leas Cliff Hall - 1 min walk
- Sandgate Beach - 8 min walk
- Lower Leas Coastal Park - 10 min walk
- Folkestone Harbour - 14 min walk
- Folkestone Beach - 17 min walk
- Folkestone Central Station - 11 min walk
About this property
10 to 12 Folkestone
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice location and staff
Very nice location and friendly owners. Spacious room and bathroom with elevator service. Breakfast was very good . Paid parking in public garage adjacent to the building cost 4 pounds per day. No air conditioning which was typical from our experience in England but fans were adequate . I would recommend.