- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Leas Cliff Hall
- 1 min walk
- Lower Leas Coastal Park
- 8 min walk
- Folkestone Harbour
- 13 min walk
- Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Folkestone, Best Western Clifton Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Eurotunnel Folkestone Terminal and Dover Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at White Cliffs of Dover and Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Folkestone Racecourse or Lydden Hill Race Circuit.
- Leas Cliff Hall - 1 min walk
- Sandgate Beach - 8 min walk
- Lower Leas Coastal Park - 8 min walk
- Folkestone Harbour - 13 min walk
- Folkestone Beach - 17 min walk
- Folkestone Central Station - 12 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- Steakhouse Bar & Grill – Garden-view restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- OCEAN BLEU BAR & LOUNGE – Ocean-view bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Best Western Clifton Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Treasure find in Folkestone
We enjoyed our overnight stay & could have easily stayed longer. The staff were amazing, the hotel has that old world feel in a great location. The food is amazing in the Marco Pierre White restaurant. The rooms are large & comfortable. We'll be back.