- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Leas Cliff Hall
- 9 min walk
- Folkestone Harbour
- 15 min walk
- Lower Leas Coastal Park
- 18 min walk
- Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sunny Lodge Guest House is located in Folkestone. Eurotunnel Folkestone Terminal and Dover Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at White Cliffs of Dover and Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Folkestone Racecourse or Lydden Hill Race Circuit.
- Leas Cliff Hall - 9 min walk
- Folkestone Harbour - 15 min walk
- Sandgate Beach - 16 min walk
- Folkestone Beach - 16 min walk
- Lower Leas Coastal Park - 18 min walk
- Folkestone Central Station - 4 min walk
About this property
Sunny Lodge Guest House
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hosts were nice and helpful, breakfast was good, and the room was clean. The parking is can be tricky and the intersection can be loud, but that's not something the hosts can control.