- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Dharavandhoo Mosque
- 82 min drive
- Dharavandhoo Island (DRV)
- 82 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Fonimagoodhoo, Reethi Beach Resort is in the suburbs and on the beach. Local points of interest include Dharavandhoo Mosque.
- Dharavandhoo Mosque - 82 min drive
- Dharavandhoo Island (DRV) - 82 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rehendi Main Restaurant – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Moodhu Bar and Restaurant – Ocean-view coffee shop offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Reethi Grill – Beachfront restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Saima Garden – Beachfront fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Reethi Beach Resort
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
Firstly we love the property...we would go and visit again BUT the staff and service was a bit of a let down... there were 2 staff that were amazing and that was a lovely German lady that did the karaoke and reception/guest services and our cleaner! Our cleaner was the best...always smiling and happy and made our bed one night with flower decorating ;) The main problem here was the restaurants and bars...not very happy at all...only one waiter was happy and smiled ever! Moudu Bar we named as Moody Bar as not one person ever smiles and food took at least an hour to come! Service was slow all of the time. Breakfast was good. Chefs were nice. Food was good throughout to be fair but if you are looking for good service I think go somewhere else. The spa however was amazing xx 😚 best massage I’ve ever had in my life. The reef was beautiful and so much life. Snorkelling was great. Water sports centre was great.