Find cheap hotels in Fontanales
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fontanales
Most frequently booked hotels in Fontanales
Finding Fontanales Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Fontanales? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Fontanales has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Fontanales include:
- San Telmo Park
- Palmitos Park
- Los Tilos de Moya National Park
- Tomas Morales House Museum
- Agaete Valley
- Bentayga Winery
- Roque Bentayga Visitors Centre
When arranging your Fontanales getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Fontanales?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Fontanales, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Fontanales are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are February and December, whereas September and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 60 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 0 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 55 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Fontanales is 115 mm.