Find cheap hotels in Fort Laramie
Hotels from £31
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fort Laramie
Most frequently booked hotels in Fort Laramie
Finding Fort Laramie Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Fort Laramie? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Fort Laramie
The city of Fort Laramie has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Fort Laramie include:
- Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- Guernsey Playfield and Pool
- Oregon Trail Ruts Viewing Area
When is the Best Time to Explore Fort Laramie?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Fort Laramie, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Fort Laramie are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 152 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 3°C. Average precipitation for this season is 116 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 39 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Fort Laramie is 327 mm.