Find cheap hotels in Foy-Notre-Dame
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Foy-Notre-Dame
Most frequently booked hotels in Foy-Notre-Dame
Finding Foy-Notre-Dame Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Foy-Notre-Dame? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Foy-Notre-Dame has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Foy-Notre-Dame include:
- Caves of Hans
- Furfooz Park
- Dinant Citadel
- Les bains de Dinant
- Dinant Cathedral
- Leffe Notre Dame Abbey
- Castle of Freÿr
When making plans for your holiday in Foy-Notre-Dame, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Foy-Notre-Dame?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Foy-Notre-Dame, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Foy-Notre-Dame are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas February and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 191 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 208 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 219 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 250 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Foy-Notre-Dame is 868 mm.