Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- The restaurant, poolside bar and bar/lounge offer choices for drinking and dining
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a lift and coffee/tea in a common area
- Guests like the breakfast and bar
- Just a 2-minute drive from Cataratas Avenue and 14 minutes from Bird Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 3277 reviews
About the Bogari HotelLocation Ave Brasil 106, Foz do Iguacu, PR 85851-000
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Bogari Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1 building
- 129 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Metro station: Urban Transport Terminal (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Bogari Hotel offers 129 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 40-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Bogari Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: BRL 10 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bogari Hotel Foz do Iguacu
- Bogari Hotel
- Bogari Foz do Iguacu
- Bogari Hotel Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
- Bogari Hotel Hotel
- Bogari Hotel Foz do Iguacu
- Bogari Hotel Hotel Foz do Iguacu
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.