Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with patios, separate living rooms and private gardens
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Brazilian cuisine while dining at Restaurante Agroecológico
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include convenience store, laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes complimentary bicycles, a playground and hiking/biking trails
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bird Park and Entrance to the Iguassu Falls
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 167 reviews
About the Pousada Guata PorãLocation Rodovia das Cataratas Km 21, Foz do Iguacu, Pr 85855-750
Pousada Guata Porã offers its guests an outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at Pousada Guata Porã. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Foz do Iguacu pousada.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2015
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.) (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Pousada Guata Porã offers 14 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to patios. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms. Beds feature down comforters. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private patio
- Separate bedroom
- Living room
- Private outdoor space
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Restaurante Agroecológico – This restaurant specialises in Brazilian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Recreational amenities at the pousada include an outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Playground on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
- Guata Porã Foz do Iguacu
- Guata Pora Brazil
- Pousada Guata Porã Foz do Iguacu
- Pousada Guata Porã Pousada (Brazil)
- Pousada Guata Porã Pousada (Brazil) Foz do Iguacu
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.