- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- 2 min walk
- Mercosul Shopping Mall
- 15 min walk
- Foz Do Iguacu Country Club
- 17 min walk
- Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Foz do Iguacu
Located in Foz do Iguacu, Viale Tower Hotel is in the city centre. Friendship Bridge and Cathedral of St. John the Baptist are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Cataratas Avenue and Mercosul Shopping Mall. Bird Park and Iguassu Boulevard are also worth visiting.
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist - 2 min walk
- Mercosul Shopping Mall - 15 min walk
- Foz Do Iguacu Country Club - 17 min walk
- Iguassu Boulevard - 6 min drive
- Cataratas JL Shopping Mall - 9 min drive
- Urban Transport Terminal - 10 min drive
- Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Viale Tower Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Not entirely negative but disappointing
Beds are small and light, even for Brazilian standards. Bathroom walls and door were stained (hand prints), it didn’t look very clean either. Reception service quality was below average, not doing what was agreed if we didn’t follow up with them. One employee told me late checkout would not be possible (she didn’t even check her monitor). Not convinced, later I asked another employee, he checked his system and promptly replied “sure, your reservation includes free late checkout”. Signs in English were poorly written (several grammar/spelling errors). Positive things: great breakfast, good location and pleasant swimming pool area and service.