Find cheap hotels in Franklin
Hotels from £68
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Franklin
Most frequently booked hotels in Franklin
Finding Franklin Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Franklin? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Franklin
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Franklin, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotel in Franklin for the free breakfast:
- Casaneo Bed and Breakfast
The relaxing city of Franklin is known for its horse riding, hiking and lake views. Popular attractions in and around Franklin include:
- Toad Hall
- Tarbin Gardens
- Daniel Webster Birthplace State Historic Site
- New Hampshire International Speedway
- Tanger Outlets Tilton
- Highland Mountain Bike Park
- Profile Falls
When arranging your Franklin getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Franklin?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Franklin, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Franklin are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 232 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 299 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 291 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 299 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Franklin is 1121 mm.