Find cheap hotels in Fraser Island
Hotels from £74
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fraser Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Fraser Island
Finding Fraser Island Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Fraser Island? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 15 Fraser Island hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Fraser Island
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Fraser Island, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Fraser Island hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Sailfish on Fraser
- Fraser Island Retreat
Exploring Fraser Island
The relaxing city of Fraser Island is known for its excursions, tours and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Fraser Island include:
- Lake Allom
- The Pinnacles
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Eli Creek
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach
- Indian Head
- Hammerstone Sandblows
When arranging your Fraser Island getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Fraser Island?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Fraser Island, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Fraser Island are typically December and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are February and May, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 281 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 276 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 164 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 17°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Fraser Island is 963 mm.