Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Amenities include a meeting room and a terrace
- On-site recreation includes a playground, hiking/biking trails and horse riding/rentals
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Moolmanshoek Private Game ReserveLocation Ficksburg, Setsoto, Free State 9730
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Moolmanshoek Private Game Reserve. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Ficksburg lodge.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bloemfontein (BFN)
- Parking: Free self parking
Moolmanshoek Private Game Reserve offers 16 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Ficksburg lodge provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Silverspoon/Bamboesbos – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Guests can experience the thrill of a safari, and take advantage of a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Game drive on site
- Safari on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: ZAR 75.00 per person, per stay
The resort fee includes:
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Moolmanshoek Private Game Reserve Lodge Ficksburg
- Moolmanshoek Private Game Reserve Lodge Setsoto
- Moolmanshoek Private Game Reserve Ficksburg
- Moolmanshoek Private Game Reserve Setsoto
- Moolmanshoek Private Game Res