Find cheap hotels in Frontenhausen
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Frontenhausen
Most frequently booked hotels in Frontenhausen
Finding Frontenhausen Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Frontenhausen? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Frontenhausen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Frontenhausen include:
- Church of St. Peter and Paul
- Voglsam Adventure Park
- Trausnitz Castle
- St. Martin's Church
When is the Best Time to Explore Frontenhausen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Frontenhausen, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Frontenhausen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and April, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Frontenhausen is 37 mm.