Find cheap hotels in Fuchu
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fuchu
Most frequently booked hotels in Fuchu
Finding Fuchu Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Fuchu? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Fuchu hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Fuchu
When you're thinking about where to stay in Fuchu, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Fuchu for the free breakfast:
- Fuchu Urban Hotel Main
The city of Fuchu has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Fuchu include:
- Okunitama Shrine
- Tokyo Racecourse
- Japan Racing Association Hall of Fame
- Fuchunomori Park
- Suntory Brewery Musashino Factory
- Fuchu Art Museum
- Kyodonomori Park
When making plans for your trip to Fuchu, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Fuchu?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Fuchu, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Fuchu are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Fuchu is 38 mm.