Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, fridges and free international calls
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities and a vending machine
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from Canal City Hakata and 14 minutes from Marine Messe Fukuoka
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 126 reviews
About the Hotel Monte Hermana FukuokaLocation 3-4-24 Watanabedori Chuo-ku, Fukuoka, Fukuoka 810-0004
As a guest of Hotel Monte Hermana Fukuoka, you'll find vending machine, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. WiFi is free in public spaces. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Fukuoka hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 373 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Built in 2017
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Fukuoka Yakuin Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Monte Hermana Fukuoka offers 373 forms of accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Fukuoka hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; local, long-distance and international calls are all complimentary (restrictions may apply). In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- International calls (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.