Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and down duvets
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities, multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the helpful staff
- Steps from Museum of Kitano Kunikara and 14 minutes on foot from Furano Shrine
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 430 reviews
About the Furano Natulux HotelLocation 1-35 Asahi-cho, Furano, Hokkaido 076-0026
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Spa services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at Furano Natulux Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Furano hotel is smoke free.
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2007
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Staff members are multilingual
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Asahikawa (AKJ) (43.7 km / 27.1 mi)
- Train station: Nishinaka station (9.8 km / 6.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Furano Natulux Hotel offers 72 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Beds feature down comforters. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Natural Dining – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Furano Natulux Hotel
- Natulux Hotel
- Furano Natulux
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.