Enter dates to see availability
- The apartment offers a kitchen, 5 bathrooms and a separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include a lift
- 15 minutes on foot from Abbotsford and a 2-minute drive from Old Gala House
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 26 reviews
About the The Jean Muir Student VillageLocation Tweed Road, Galashiels, Scotland TD1 3JZ
The Jean Muir Student Village offers its guests a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. Self parking is free. This 3-star Galashiels apartment is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Galashiels Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
This apartment offers 20 forms of accommodation with blackout curtains. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 3-star apartment has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchen
- 5 bathrooms
- Dining room
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Fridge (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 4:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM-4:00 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.