Find cheap hotels in Galliate
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Galliate
Most frequently booked hotels in Galliate
Finding Galliate Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Galliate? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Galliate has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Galliate include:
- Basilica of San Gaudenzio
- Martiri della Liberta Plaza
- Fiera Milano Exhibition Center
- Piazza Garibaldi
- Cavour Plaza
- Natta-Isola Palace
When making plans for your trip to Galliate, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Galliate?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Galliate, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Galliate are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are May and October, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 183 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 234 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 264 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Galliate is 958 mm.