Find cheap hotels in Gangi
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gangi
Most frequently booked hotels in Gangi
Finding Gangi Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Gangi? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Gangi
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Gangi, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like this Gangi hotel for the free breakfast:
- Casale Villa Raino
This Gangi hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Casale Villa Raino
The rural city of Gangi is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Gangi include:
- Palazzo Sgadari
- Gangi Castle
- Church of Santi Pietro e Paolo
- Church of Santa Maria di Loreto
- Antonio Collisani Civic Museum
- Madonie Regional Park Visitors Center
- Madonie Adventure Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Gangi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Gangi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Gangi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Gangi is 20 mm.