Find cheap hotels in Garagoa
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Garagoa
Most frequently booked hotels in Garagoa
Finding Garagoa Hotels
So, you're considering going to Garagoa? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Garagoa?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Garagoa, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Garagoa are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually September and December. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Garagoa is 1049 mm.