Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a flat-screen TV, a fridge and a microwave
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Amenities include laundry facilities
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a playground
- Just a 2-minute drive from Al Corno Beach and a few minutes from Golf Club Ca degli Ulivi
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 15 reviews
About the Residence Corte LeonardoLocation Via Leonardo da Vinci n° 2/4, Garda, VR 37016
Residence Corte Leonardo offers its guests a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness centre, and a kid's pool. Public spaces have free WiFi. Residence Corte Leonardo also features a garden and laundry facilities. Self parking is free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Self-service laundry
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) (34.9 km / 21.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Residence Corte Leonardo offers 14 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Bardolino Via D'Annunzio
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to Bardolino Via D'Annunzio
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tax is imposed by the city for stays from April 1st to October 31st, and is collected at the hotel. The tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Residence Corte Leonardo Apartment Garda
- Residence Corte Leonardo Apartment
- Residence Corte Leonardo Garda
- Residence Corte Leonardo
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.