Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer premium bedding and phones
- Free breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- The restaurant, poolside bar and bar/lounge offer choices for drinking and dining
- WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Steps from Parco Alto Garda Bresciano and 13 minutes on foot from Church of San Francesco
- Airport shuttle service available
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 3568 reviews
About the Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di GardaLocation Via Angelo Feltrinelli, 136, Gargnano, BS 25084
As a guest of Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda, you'll find an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A business centre and a meeting room are available. A nightclub, an arcade/games room, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda. For a fee, parking is available.
- 1 building
- 93 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2008
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk safe
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) (72.7 km / 45.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda offers 93 forms of accommodation. Beds feature premium bedding. This Gargnano hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- HD television
- Luxury bedding
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast daily.
La Grande Limonaia – This buffet restaurant only serves breakfast.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 03:00 PM
- Check-out by 12:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per day
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 33 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
- Late check-in fee for check-in after noon (amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lefay Garda
- Lefay Lago di Garda
- Lefay Lago di Garda Gargnano
- Lefay Resort Garda
- Lefay Resort Lago di Garda
- Lefay Resort Lago di Garda Gargnano
- Lefay Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Resort & Spa Lago Di Garda Lake Garda/Gargnano, Italy
- Lefay Resort And Spa Lago Di Garda Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Resort Spa Lago di Garda
- Lefay & Lago Di Garda Gargnano
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda Hotel
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda Gargnano
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda Hotel Gargnano
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.