Find cheap hotels in Garons
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Garons
Most frequently booked hotels in Garons
Finding Garons Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Garons? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Garons has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Garons include:
- Nimes Arena
- Archaeology Museum
- Old Nimes Museum
- Maison Carree
- Fountain Gardens
- Temple of Diana
- Magne Tower
When making plans for your holiday in Garons, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Nimes (FNI-Garons) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Garons?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Garons, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Garons are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas January and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Garons is 22 mm.