Find cheap hotels in Gatton
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gatton
Most frequently booked hotels in Gatton
Finding Gatton Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Gatton? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Gatton has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gatton include:
- The University of Queensland - Gatton Campus
- Helidon Spa
- Hatton Vale Golf Club
- Ravensbourne National Park
- Rosewood Railway Museum
When arranging your Gatton getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Toowoomba, QLD (TWB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gatton?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Gatton, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Gatton are typically December and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and October, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Gatton is 32 mm.