Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour business centre and 4 meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 8 minutes by car from Crawley Town Hall and 9 minutes from Gatwick Aviation Museum
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport
Great Gatwick Hotel
WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE TERMINAL S.
Practical hotel for proximity to South Terminal.
Clinical and expensive
No phone signal in rooms
Handy for airport, found staff very pleasant and h
About the Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick AirportLocation London Gatwick Airport, Gatwick, England RH6 0NT
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 969 square feet (90 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Gatwick hotel.
- 1 building
- 218 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 969 sq ft of conference space
- 90 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Train station: Horley Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport offers 218 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 26-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Gatwick hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Cow at The Airport – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 4:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 3 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (up to 16 years old)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Courtyard West Sussex
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.