Find cheap hotels in Gawr as-Safi
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gawr as-Safi
Most frequently booked hotels in Gawr as-Safi
Finding Gawr as-Safi Hotels
So, you're considering going to Gawr as-Safi? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Gawr as-Safi
The city of Gawr as-Safi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gawr as-Safi include:
- Lot’s Cave
- Neot HaKikar Park
- Neot HaKikar Pool
- Ja'far ibn Abi Talib Shrine
- Karak Castle Museum
- Prophet Nuh Tomb
When is the Best Time to Explore Gawr as-Safi?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Gawr as-Safi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gawr as-Safi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 259 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Gawr as-Safi is 531 mm.