Find cheap hotels in Gefosse-Fontenay
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gefosse-Fontenay
Most frequently booked hotels in Gefosse-Fontenay
Finding Gefosse-Fontenay Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Gefosse-Fontenay? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Gefosse-Fontenay has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gefosse-Fontenay include:
- Omaha Beach
- Maisy Battery
- Pointe du Hoc
- Utah Beach
- D-Day Omaha Museum
- Cotentin and Bessin Marshlands
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum
When making plans for your trip to Gefosse-Fontenay, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gefosse-Fontenay?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Gefosse-Fontenay, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gefosse-Fontenay are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and February, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Gefosse-Fontenay is 27 mm.