Find cheap hotels in Gela
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gela
Most frequently booked hotels in Gela
Finding Gela Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Gela? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Gela hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Gela
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Gela, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Gela hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Sileno
- Antiche Mura
- Archeo Hotel
The following Gela hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Archeo Hotel
The city of Gela has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gela include:
- Piazza Umberto I
- Gela Archeological Museum
- Torre di Manfria
- Manfria Beach
- Santa Maria of Monte Staircase
- Butera Castle
- Church of San Rocco
When arranging your Gela getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gela?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Gela, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Gela are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and August, whereas April and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Gela is 22 mm.