Find cheap hotels in Genets
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Genets
Most frequently booked hotels in Genets
Finding Genets Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Genets? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Genets has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Genets include:
- Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Museum of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel
- Pointe du Grouin Sud
- Avranches Botanical Garden
- Garden of the Bishop
- Château d'Avranches
When making plans for your holiday in Genets, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Genets?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Genets, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Genets are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and January, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Genets is 28 mm.