Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPads, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Il Vero
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to hydrotherapy, body wraps or Ayurvedic treatments at Valmont Spa
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and yoga classes
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- 10 minutes by foot from Flower Clock and a 2-minute drive from Jet d'Eau Fountain
- Airport, train station pick-up and train station drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 1147 reviews
About the Grand Hotel Kempinski GenevaLocation 19 Quai Du Mont Blanc, Geneva, GE 1201
Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 11582 square feet (1076 square metres). A nightclub, a steam room, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Geneva hotel.
- 1 building
- 412 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 11582 sq ft of conference space
- 1076 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) (7 km / 4.4 mi)
- Train station: Geneva Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Mole Tram Stop (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva offers 412 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPads and DVD players. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a bidet. This Geneva hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Il Vero – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Le Grill – This steakhouse specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Lou One – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
FloorTwo Lounge – This bistro specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Valmont Spa has 12 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and detox wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 100.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. LOCALIZE
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. LOCALIZE
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 50 for adults and CHF 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 190 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: CHF 35 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva
- Grand Hotel Kempinski
- Grand Kempinski Geneva
- Grand Kempinski
You should know
- Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to midnight.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.