There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1130 square feet (105 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, Hotel de la Paix, Geneva. An airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Geneva hotel is smoke free.
- 75 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- 1130 sq ft of conference space
- 105 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1865
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski lift tickets
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Airport: Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) (5.4 km / 3.4 mi)
Train station: Geneva Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
Metro station: Cornavin Tram Stop (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Hotel de la Paix, Geneva offers 75 forms of accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually decorated. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Geneva hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Living Room – Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 100.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: CHF 250 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 24 lbs) Service animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guest room doors are sealed after cleaning.Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitiser; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some on-site facilities. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Clean & Safe (Switzerland) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- One child stays free
- Staff temperature checks are not conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are not available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Debit cards not accepted
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Staffed front desk
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is not used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities on site
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Mobile key entry is not available
- Gloves are available for guests
- Food service not has not been amended for enhanced safety
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitisation guidelines Clean & Safe (Switzerland)
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are not available
- gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.75 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 42 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 45 per day
- Nearby parking fee: CHF 40 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 250 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- De La Paix
- De La Paix Geneva
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Paix Geneva
- Hotel De La Paix Geneva
- Hotel Paix
- Paix Hotel
- Hotel Paix Geneva
- Paix Geneva
- De La Paix Hotel
- Hotel Paix Ritz-Carlton Partner Hotel Geneva
- Hotel Paix Ritz-Carlton Partner Hotel
- Paix Ritz-Carlton Partner Geneva
- Paix Ritz-Carlton Partner
- Ritz-Carlton Paix Geneva
- The Ritz Carlton, Paix, Geneva
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hotel de la Paix, Geneva Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hotel de la Paix, Geneva Geneva
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hotel de la Paix, Geneva Hotel Geneva
You should know
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hotel de la Paix, Geneva offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Geneva-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Hotel-de-la-Paix,-Geneva.h22672-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Geneva-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Hotel-de-la-Paix,-Geneva.h22672-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Geneva-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-Hotel-de-la-Paix,-Geneva.h22672-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&