Find cheap hotels in Gerupuk
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gerupuk
Most frequently booked hotels in Gerupuk
Finding Gerupuk Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Gerupuk? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Gerupuk has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gerupuk include:
- Merese Hill
- Serenting and Torok Bare Beach
- Pantai Seger
- Kuta Beach
- Pantai Kaliantan
- Mawi Beach
- Selong Belanak Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Gerupuk, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gerupuk?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Gerupuk, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gerupuk are typically May and October, whereas the coldest months are usually September and August. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas September and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 1074 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 332 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 21°C. Average precipitation for this season is 24 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 835 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Gerupuk is 2265 mm.