Find cheap hotels in Gjøl
Hotels from £59
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gjøl
Most frequently booked hotels in Gjøl
Finding Gjøl Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Gjøl? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Gjøl has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gjøl include:
- Aalborg Marine Museum
- Aalborg Zoo
- Aalborg Tower
- North Jutland Art Museum
- Lindholm Hoje
- Budolfi Cathedral
- Jens Bangs Stenhus
When making plans for your trip to Gjøl, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Aalborg (AAL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gjøl?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Gjøl, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Gjøl are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and February, whereas May and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Gjøl is 31 mm.