Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 4 bathrooms, furnished patios and deep-soaking bathtubs
- Free self-service breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Services include concierge services, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute drive from Glengoyne Distillery and 9 minutes from West Highland Way Trailhead
- Pets welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 34 reviews
About the Ardoch House HotelLocation West Highland Way, Blanefield, Glasgow, Scotland G63 9AW
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. A hot tub, a terrace, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Ardoch House Hotel. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Free self parking is available. This 5-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 7 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1850
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (27.2 km / 16.9 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Milngavie Station (8.1 km / 5.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ardoch House Hotel offers 7 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Rooms open to furnished patios. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms and includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels, first-run films and pay-per-view films. Rooms have detached private bathrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. This Glasgow hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Private bathrooms are not in room
- Private patio (furnished)
- Dining room
- Living room
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free self-service breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Ardoch House Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 15
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 13 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You should know
- One child 13 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Ardoch House Hotel.