Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, TVs and ironing boards
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Brisket Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the quiet location
- Steps from Sauchiehall Street and 13 minutes on foot from George Square
DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central ratings based on 62 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central
27 Nov 2018 by Gary
Dear guest, I am sorry there was no chair in your room, if we had been aware we would have rectified. I have shared your comments with the housekeeping team Yours Sincerely
17 Sep 2018 by Gary
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent review score. Kind Regards Gary Rice, Director of Operations
22 May 2018 by Claire - Cluster Revenue Manager
Thank you very much for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central in the future.
Fabulous family hotel in a great city locatiion
16 May 2018 by Claire - Cluster Revenue Manager
Many thanks for your review, I will speak with our Breakfast Team with regards to the lack of coffee. We would look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central.
Lovely hotel close to tonight centre
Lovely hotel with lovely staff
Going the extra mile
Clean but expected a bit more
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow CentralLocation Cambridge Street, Glasgow, Scotland G2 3HN
As a guest of DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central was completed in July 2017. This 4-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 303 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (15.2 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Central Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Cowcaddens Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central offers 303 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. This Glasgow hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Brisket Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Cask Bar – This bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. LOCALIZE
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. LOCALIZE
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 45.99 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 9.00 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Glasgow City Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Glasgow Central Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Glasgow Central
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.