Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Cast Iron Grill
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body scrubs, facials or aromatherapy at Spa in the City
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Within a 15-minute walk of The SSE Hydro and Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow Marriott Hotel ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Glasgow Marriott Hotel
19 Jun 2019 by Guest Relations
Thank you for your great feedback and we hope to serve you again soon and better your next experience with us.
City center hotel
Excellent gym, friendly staff but wi-fi broke!
About the Glasgow Marriott HotelLocation 500 Argyle Street, Glasgow, Scotland G3 8RR
Glasgow Marriott Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 18396 square feet (1709 square metres) and includes conference centres. A fitness centre, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Glasgow Marriott Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 302 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 18396 sq ft of conference space
- 1709 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1981
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (14 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Anderston Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: St Enoch Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Glasgow Marriott Hotel offers 302 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 49-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to noon.
Cast Iron Grill – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Brew Bar Lounge – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa in the City. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 13.50 and GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Glasgow Marriott
- Marriott Glasgow
- Marriott Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Marriott Hotel Scotland
- Glasgow Marriott Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.