Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and desks
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Morblas Seafood and Grill
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 5 minutes by car from The SSE Hydro and 6 minutes from Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre
Hilton Glasgow ratings based on 17 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Glasgow
14 Jun 2019 by HG
Thank you very much for reviewing us!
Close to city centre,and good transport links
Top top class
Close to city centre
Nice Hotel with parking
About the Hilton GlasgowLocation 1 William Street, Glasgow, Scotland G3 8HT
Hilton Glasgow offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite business centre. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Glasgow. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 319 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- Built in 1992
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Anderston Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Glasgow offers 319 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Morblas Seafood and Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Whisky Mist – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
Ti Tea Lounge – This café specialises in British cuisine.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 12 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Glasgow Hotel
- Hilton Glasgow
- Glasgow Hilton International
- Hilton Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Hilton Hotel
- Hilton International Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow Scotland
You should know
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.