Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, desks and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a computer, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in a common area
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute drive from The SSE Hydro and a few minutes from Clyde Auditorium
- Pets welcome for a fee
ibis budget Glasgow ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis budget Glasgow
13 Jun 2019 by Greta
Dear guest, Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Budget and you found our staff to be helpful and cheerful. I will make sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you again for your lovely review. I hope we can welcome you again soon. Kind regards,
26 May 2019 by Karen
Dear Anonymous, Your feedback is very much appreciated, thank you for letting us know how you feel about your stay. I am really disappointed to read that your stay did not met your expectations and that you did not enjoy the layouts of our rooms and found it unclean as this is not the service we strive to provide. I really hope that we will welcome you again to show you we care about you, Best regards,
Nothing to write home about
Overnight for gig at the Hydro
cheap but poor
Close to Glasgow city
About the ibis budget GlasgowLocation 2a Springfield Quay, Glasgow, Scotland G5 8NP
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly ibis budget Glasgow. Self parking is free. This 3-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 165 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (12.8 km / 8 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Exhibition Centre Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Shields Road Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ibis budget Glasgow offers 165 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to noon.
Ibis budget Glasgow has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 5 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Reservations paid by a third party require prior approval by the property. Please contact the property using the information found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5.80 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis budget Glasgow Hotel
- ibis budget Glasgow
- Ibis Budget Hotel Glasgow Scotland
- Etap Glasgow