Ibis budget Glasgow places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like The SSE Hydro and Clyde Auditorium. This 3-star hotel has 165 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking.
For your convenience, a continental breakfast is served for a fee on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at weekends from 6:30 AM to noon. This hotel has a restaurant that's perfect for a leisurely bite to eat.
Guests can enjoy a flat-screen TV and stay connected with free WiFi.
Guests of ibis budget Glasgow enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and microwave in a common area. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with tours or tickets, and answer any questions about the area. Additional amenities include a computer station, TV in a common area, and a water dispenser.
- Close to The SSE Hydro and Clyde Auditorium
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- On-site dining
ibis budget Glasgow
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a picnic area. On-site self-parking is complimentary.
Ibis budget Glasgow is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Water dispenser
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shared microwave
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM and at the weekend between 6:30 AM and noon.
Ibis budget Glasgow has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per day.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
Reservations paid by a third party require prior approval by the property. Please contact the property using the information found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5.80 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- ibis budget Glasgow Hotel
- ibis budget Glasgow
- Ibis Budget Hotel Glasgow Scotland
- Etap Glasgow
We should mention
Parking height restrictions apply.